Beekeeper's Naturals Propolis Throat Spray | 30 mL
View more products by BEEKEEPER'S
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Beekeeper's Naturals Propolis Spray is a great source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. 100% Canadian-made with high-grade Canadian bee propolis (95% extract). It tastes sweet and is gluten, dairy, and alcohol-free with no added sugar.
- Say 'goodbye' to taking sick days with this daily immune support spray, straight from the hive
- All it takes is a few refreshing spritzes on your tongue to help support your immune system, whether you're sniffling or not.
- Super soothing on scratch throats (better than sugary lozenges). And it helps to fight germs while it soothes!
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
For bulletproof immunity, supplement with 3-4 sprays of propolis once or twice daily. During periods of increased stress or fatigue, take 4--5 sprays of propolis up to 5 times daily
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
- High-grade bee propolis extract, non-GMO vegetable glycerin, purified water
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.