Welch Allyn Caretemp Touch-Free Infrared Forehead Digital Thermometer
View more products by welch allyn
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
In fast paced environments where speed and efficiency matter, the CareTemp Touch Free thermometer is a valuable screening tool for many clinical settings.
- It features an infrared sensor that reads temperature from center of forehead with no patient skin contact required, supporting a safe and comfortable patient experience and minimizing the risk of cross-contamination.
- A measurement distance feedback system helps provide consistent accuracy and features such as a 60 second pulse timer, memory recall button, and C/F conversion button enhance staff productivity.
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Infrared sensor reads temperature 4-6 cm from the center of forehead
- 60 second pulse timer, memory recall button, C/F scale conversion button
- No patient skin contact required, helps minimize the risk of cross-contamination
- Measurement feedback system detects proper operating distance for accuracy
- Large, backlit LCD display that's intuitive and easy to read
- Takes approximately 3,000 readings on two AAA batteries
- 2 year device warranty