Metrex Disinfectant CaviWipes | 160 Wipes per Canister
View more products by metrex
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
CaviWipes is a cleaner and disinfectant in one. CaviWipes are durable, nonwoven, nonabrasive towelettes that offer quick, easy-to-use, time-saving convenience. They're recommended for use on non-porous surfaces and fixtures.
- Durable, nonwoven, nonabrasive cleaner and disinfectant wipes
- Quick and easy-to-use
- Size: 6 in x 6.75 in
- Includes 160 wipes per canister
- Quantity: 1 canister each
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Won’t bunch up during use
- Time-saving convenience
- For use on hard non-porous surfaces
- Disinfect surfaces across all the critical touch points
- Healthcare settings
- Nursing homes
- Dental offices
- Daycare centers
- Veterinary facilities
- Salon settings
- Police and fire vehicles
- Other critical care areas where control of cross contamination between treated surfaces is important
CaviWipes Kill Claims (3 minutes):
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) (TB)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Bordetella pertussis
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Candida albicans
- Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter baumannii
- Extended Spectrum ß–lactamase Escherichia coli (ESBL)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Human Coronavirus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS)
- Influenza A2 Virus
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Water, Isopropanol, Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether (2- Butoxyethanol), Diisobutylphenoxyethoxyethyldimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride.
Click to view the Safety Data Sheet
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.