Cavicide Surface Disinfectant | 3.8 L
View more products by METREX
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
CaviCide is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level surface disinfectant that is effective against TB, HCV, bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi. It can be used in the NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation.
- Ready-to-use disinfectant, cleaner, decontaminant, all in one
- May be used on most medical device materials
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces
- Effective against TB and MRSA in 3 minutes
- Effective against HIV-1, HBV, and HCV in 2 minutes
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Healthcare settings
- Nursing homes
- Dental offices
- Daycare centers
- Animal care facilities
- Salon settings
- Other critical care areas where control of cross contamination between treated surfaces is important
CaviCide Kill Claim:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) (TB)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Bordetella pertussis
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Candida albicans
- Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter baumannii
- Extended Spectrum ß–lactamase Escherichia coli (ESBL)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Human Coronavirus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory
- Syndrome or SARS)
- Influenza A2 Virus
Specifications You will find technical information about the product here.
Water, Isopropanol, Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether (2- Butoxyethanol), Diisobutylphenoxyethoxyethyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride
Store in a cool, well ventilated area away from heat, oxidizers and all sources of ignition. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage.
Precautions for Safe Handling: Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wear appropriate eye protection when handling. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Combustible liquid. Keep away from heat, open flames and all other sources of ignition. Do not smoke in storage or use areas. Keep containers closed when not in use. Do not reuse empty containers.
Inhalation: Move to fresh air if effects occur and seek medical attention if effects persist.
Skin Contact: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Eye Contact: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Ingestion: If swallowed, get medical advice by calling a Poison Control Center or hospital emergency room. If advice is not available, take victim and product container to the nearest emergency treatment center or hospital. Do not attempt to give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.